This compact metering can be used for monitoring and checking the power of electronic devices, and can remotely switch devices on/off and read the state of a digital input.
- CPU Cortex M0+
- EEProm 32KB
- Flash 64KB
- Encryption AES 128 bit
- Class C LoRaWAN™ stack EU868, AU915, AS923
- Metering of a 230Vac – 16Amp Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2).
- Data are sent through LoRaWAN™ protocol for remote managing.
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- 1 opto-isolated input, capability 230Vac
- 1 relay output with COM, NO, NC contacts carrying 8Amp@230Vac
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data reading
- Power supply from line
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C°
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C°
- Dimension: 53,4×87,2x25mm
- Energy metering
- Powerline quality measure
- Monitoring of a remote input
- Managing of a remote actuator
|Dimensions||35 × 19 × 8 cm|